Certificate in Human Resource Management
Human resource management is a fundamental function of any organization and it can be defined as the effective use of human capital in an organization through the management of people-related activities. It involves leadership, values, employment planning, recruiting and selecting employees, training and compensating them, and evaluating their performance. It also significantly influences the corporate culture and norms.
A successful student will have the following attributes and abilities:
- Understand the importance of human resource management as a field of study and as a central management function;
- Know the elements of the human resource function (such as recruitment, selection, training and development, etc.) and be familiar with each element’s key concepts & terminology;
- Apply the principles and techniques of human resource management to the discussion of major personnel issues and the solution of typical case problems in real world setting.
- Introduction to Management functions of HRM
- Factors Affecting Employee Behavior
- Evaluation and elements of human resource planning
- Employee Reward Management